Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brittany


 My name is Brittany Garcia and I have been working at Harlequin Costumes for four years.  I am currently a fourth year student at the University of California Riverside double majoring in Classical Studies and Comparative Ancient Civilizations and minoring in Art History and Theater (Costuming emphasis). I am actively involved with the University's Honors Program, the Honors Journal Audeamus, and a Honors Peer Mentor. I am also actively participating in UCR's Theater plays from costuming, acting, and soon assisting directing.

  My favorite costumes to wear range from movie characters(mainly Johnny Depp), steampunk, and renaissance or pirates.
 My favorite costumes to assist other in are: 60's &70's, Pimps, Vampires, Witches, Greek and Roman women, mythological creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment